Sunday, July 8, 2012

UDA on YouTube- just like a REAL redneck!....

 I suppose I have to get all multimedia and shit if I am gonna have a weblog....I don't like it but that seems to be the way of this bilious wretched world. So heres a stab at an "informative video" ....I had a "first take" on YT that I thought was funnier, but it wasnt as concise, and featured me handling gear with one hand and manipulating the camera with the other....so now, if you can wade through all the fistfights, cute babies and ironic moustache videos, on YT, you can find me....unloading a pack.....purely for your edification dear reader....

I have put up a short video describing what I have( and what I think people should have) in a day pack....now that I think about it- it should have had a pocketknife,( which I keep in my pocket-go figure...), and toilet paper...( which, in the field, should be BURNED...or in the case of severe drought- like this year, packed out- what fun that is!- seriously, double bag the TP in a pair of ziplocks...At any rate it should not be left in the wilds as some obscene  monument to your  visit....)

As usual ,I love you,
Please leave comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment