Friday, July 6, 2012

this IS the UDA

"...Is this the MPLA
Or is this the UDA
Or is this the IRA
I thought it was the UK
Or just another country 
or another Cunt-like tendency....."
-J. Lydon( SexPistols)


..No its definitely the UDA...Sorry kids, its got no relationship to the UK...perhaps "cunt like' as the man said,...and certainly not the Ulster Defense Association either ...just the half assed weblog known the living room over as Unfortunate Desert Accident... Named- some years ago, for my propensity for going of into this Great Basin, Colorado Plateau, and surrounding desolation(s) generally "unprepared"  and  careless like, alluding to a friends estimation that I am likely to die out there someday...

And perhaps so...but fuck it- as the mystics and shamans remind us, you cannot see it or control it, so the concern and anxiety over your ( far TOO ) imminent demise is not particularly helpful....

And that's the way I think NOW of course....But any one who has noticed my last post was two years ago might get the impression that something has occurred and that would be correct, several somethings- and that something(ses..?...) is(are) nobody else's damn business.... and I'd love to post about it all- because its been a wild ass ride- so to speak...type, but there are other folks to protect and appease- and it is pretty likely only funny to sick bastards like me....I will say this there are  psychiatrists, drugs,  the inevitable lawyers, and booze and treachery and double deals, and "(non)breakings and (non)entries, cops and guns and even a little bit of good old fashioned perversion involved, but as the son of a mentally ill,disabled, gas huffing  triple murderer, I am relieved to admit that I was completely almost entirely passive in the whole mess, and though divorced by my wife and shunned by my peers, I now have a new comfortable home in mu humble hometown, and a lovely new "girl"friend who is a hell of a lot less maintenance and much more fun( who incidentally caught her first fly fished trout last weekend in southwest Wyoming....)  than what I see in those rare moments I peer into my rear view.....

So I came out at the end a little( very little, i guess..) wiser and better off in some ways , but I am at a bit of a deficit on tools and some outdoorsy ephemera, but I still get out and I feel like I can once again post here without provoking the wasps of the past unduly,.. and frankly - philosophically, I just dont give a shit about what happened anymore , I recovered- and life is to goddamn short to dwell on 'The Past" ...I recognize it's there, and I grudgingly admit that I have to drag some of that baggage around with me - But I drop bits of it as fast as I can, and I sure as hell don't WANT any of it...I'll be posting more frequently and I have seem plenty of adventure in this hiatus, but you probably won't see many posts dredged up out of this period, I prefer to look forward , and
I think I have some good stuff lined up!...
Namaste!....

No comments:

Post a Comment